Sunday, April 10, 2011

"I'm at a fashion party, I'm wearin fashion clothes."


I was in attendance for the fabulous launch party for Kam & Lee designs. What a privilage to be able to mingle in the work space where such beautiful creative thoughts are realized. The design duo of Kamila and Lacey are two bubbly, bright and genuine beauties, I had such a fun time exploring some funky Vancouver fashion.


Kamila, designer for Kam & Lee wears one of her own designs. I loved the play they have with colour and fun shapes like the balloons popping right off this sweet tank.



Have to say I've always been a sucker for ruffles on party dressses and these ladies seem to have spoken to my desires. This wonderfully detailed neckline is something that shows the kind of beauty the girls of Kam & Lee seem to be so skilled at creating.





Some stylish attendees...
any dress with a pattern involving kittens is alright with me.


Nick rocked a vest made by Kam & Lee and some of his own fantastic pieces including some rustic gold jewlery.



bits and pieces...




All Photos by Steph Janyk

No comments:

Post a Comment