Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The World is Lazy



Some tasty coffee from Habit in Victoria... Day trippin


The lovely Roxy, my wonderful long time friend and I hit up Victoria for the evening. It's the peasant look and I love. A little red lip finishes the look off purrrfectly...


Mya, Emily Carr student, an oh-so-cute dressed up day look for school. What a pretty white silk frock especially paired with the black and white lace-up flats


JP, Aritzia, mixes soft and hard perfectly - blazer Talula, shorts Winter Kate, bag Balenciaga, bracelet Marc by Marc Jacobs



A short run in at Vancouver fashion week, I heart this tribal inspired look. The mixture of patterns and textures is enjoyably fresh and different.



Some self taken shots, playin with my new camera.
hat H&M, top TNA, skirt vintage, socks American Apparel, shoes Dolce and Gabbana.

All photos by Steph Janyk

No comments:

Post a Comment