Sunday, October 17, 2010

There isn't much that I feel I need, A solid soul and the blood I bleed

Some faces from Broken Pencil Magazine's Canzine West: Zine Fair & Festival of Alternative Culture at W2
only a boy named Merlin could pull off cowboy boots with a studded leather jacket


a light vintage dress with some heavier stockings.

perfect poncho and tote combo

why not get your haircut at the Zine fest/ LaFolie vintage sale?
(Especially when the guy doing it for you makes a sweater like this look rad)

loving the wool skirt, her zooey deschanel hair. she even made me reconsider my negative stance towards backpacks.

fireflynotesonline.com

a teacup candle? why didn't anyone think of this before?

I also picked up some fantastic pieces at the LaFolie vintage sale, including a floor-length hooded poncho and rad military jacket. pics to come. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment